YouthFit is a medically-based fitness and educational program for children and adolescents.
Our team of fitness, wellness and medical professionals at HNH Fitness includes certified fittness instructors, personal trainers, nutritionists, physical therapists and a board certified sports medicine physician. Come check us out!
Program Goals Include:
Individualized Program Options Available:
- Improve Cardiovascular Conditioning
- Increase Muscular Strength & Endurance
- Enhance Flexibility
- Develop Agility & Coordination
- Targeted Assessments & Tracking
- Personal Medical Evaluations
- Ask about One-on-One programs
Energetic Class Designs Incorporating:
- Cardio Kick Boxing
- Group Cycle
- Circuit Training & Obstacle Courses
- Strength Training & Stretching
- TRX - Suspension Training
- XBox Kinect Work Out Class
- Learn Nutrition & Healthy Lifestyle Choices
- Build Self Esteem
There will be 2 separate classes running at the same time. Classes will be split into two groups; Group 1 (Age 8-10) & Group 2 (age 11-15).
- Tuesday - 4:00 PM to 4:50 PM
- Thursday - 4:00 PM to 4:50 PM
- Saturday - 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM
For more information, call 1-888-236-4236 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.