Dear Valued Member,
It is with much excitement that we email you today to let you know that we will be reopening HNH Fitness on September 8, 2020. During the state-mandated closure, we took the opportunity to make extensive renovations and upgrade our equipment to ensure you came back to a new and improved fitness experience that you asked for and deserve.
Here is what we have done since you've been gone:
- We improved the aesthetics by painting and installing new flooring and lighting.
- We installed new strength and cardio equipment from Technogym, a world leader in fitness.
- We created individual work-out pods consisting of:
- Cardio machine (treadmill or bike)
- Weights and bench
- Our new cardio deck on the upper level of the gym floor features:
- Elliptical machines
- Technogym cardio equipment
- New Elkay water bottle fillers have been installed around the gym for your convenience.
Safety is our first priority
As many of you are aware, along with our re-opening there are a number of new rules and regulations and a 25% occupant capacity we must follow to ensure the safety and health of our members and staff:
- You must schedule all your workouts, reserve equipment, and your spot in our fitness classes, with our new HNH Fitness Members App. If you do not have a smartphone, tablet, or computer available, please call the fitness center to schedule an appointment.
- All workout spaces will adhere to social distancing rules, 6 feet apart in all directions.
- Our group fitness studios will have fewer participants and be offered virtually.
- We have met and exceeded the CDC and NJ Health Department guidelines for cleaning the facility.
- Masks/face-coverings are to be worn by members and staff at all times throughout the gym and while working out.
- We ask that each member wipe down any equipment prior to and after their workouts.
- Towel service, lockers and showers will not be available at this time.
Our top priority is your health and well-being. We will continue to monitor the state's public health and safety guidelines for any update and changes and will notify you as these changes occur via email and on our website, HNHFitness.com.
We look forward to seeing you on September 8, 2020!
Yours in good health and fitness,